Skip to content
Here are few tips to get ready for your move:
- Place Important items such as keys, wallets, and checkbooks in a safe place before you begin packing.
- Try to reduce clutter by placing odds and ends in either boxes or bags. This will save you time and money.
- Don’t over pack boxes to the point where they are too heavy to be manageable. Heavy items such as books should be placed in smaller boxes. A good rule is if you can’t lift it easily then it’s too heavy.
- Clearly mark fragile boxes in large letters.
- Items in drawers don’t need to be removed as long as the drawers are removable or if the dresser or cabinet is small.
- Clear walk ways and halls if possible.
- Put pets in a safe place such as an empty back bedroom or bathroom.
- Anything that you can do to make our job easier or allow us to work more efficiently will save you money and time.